Trophy 435 & Water Supply

EmsandJim

Hi all,

We have just got ourselves (rightly or wrongly) a Trophy 435/5. ... it looks a little old (and has a bit of damp on the way :o )but is really comfy and roomy for the 5 of us!

Could someone tell me what I need to get to make the water work in both the kitchen & bathroom sinks :o

From researching the 'net it seems to have a Whale Dual Connector Socket and what looks like a Whale pressure switch inside the van.

Does this mean I need to buy a Whale Plug & Submersible Pump or does this system have a pump somewhere hidden?????? :mellow:

Its a long long looooooong way from a trailer tent innit? (In a good way :D )

Ems & Jim

Before you go out and buy a new pump, can't you contact the people you bought the caravan from, they may have forgotton to put it in the 'van

Good luck and happy caravaning.

Lunar Zenith Citroen C5 2. 2 HDI Citroen Picasso 1. 6 HDI. , Vauxhall Vectra Design 150 bhp Soon to be, 2014 Sprite Major 4 sr. With ATC.
The Internet has had no effect on my life whatsoever. com

Before you go out and buy a new pump, can't you contact the people you bought the caravan from, they may have forgotton to put it in the 'van

Good luck and happy caravaning.

Its not available, as the van has been through several temporary owners since someone used it 'properly' <_<

So, over to the experts. .... what do I need? Want to go camping this weekend :D

Jim