Advice On Towcar Please

paul b

hi everyone, im thinking of buying a mitsubishi animal L200 on 06 plate,trouble is i have read some really good reviews and also some really bad ones, so was wondering if anyone one on here uses one and could give me some honest oppinions thanks in advance paul. i tow a swift challenger 530 se max weight about 1400.

2006 mitsubishi animal 2. 5 auto double cab in black with chrome bits and Elddis odyssey 544

My friend tow's with one and never had a problem, more than enough to pull a Swift 530.

He does'nt feel a thing when towing and rates them highly. His is an 05 from new.

2018 Kia Sorento.            Elddis Capiro 554.

I've owned a couple of L200's since 2002 my current one (56 Plate) tows our van (approx 1700 kg) with no problem, It also works very hard in the day time tugging very heavy trailers around, all in all very strong machines. .....in my opinion anyway

I've owned a couple of L200's since 2002 my current one (56 Plate) tows our van (approx 1700 kg) with no problem, It also works very hard in the day time tugging very heavy trailers around, all in all very strong machines. .....in my opinion anyway

ok thanks for that, that sounds quite positive to me,thanks for reply

2006 mitsubishi animal 2. 5 auto double cab in black with chrome bits and Elddis odyssey 544

My friend tow's with one and never had a problem, more than enough to pull a Swift 530.

He does'nt feel a thing when towing and rates them highly. His is an 05 from new.

thanks for your reply,sounds positive, also ive had more good opininions than bad from different sources, so my mind is now made up, thanks.