Couple Of Problems With My Sprite Major 5?

princejim

First the hot water works ok in the toilet sink but, in the kitchen sink it's just a dribble?? Tried repriming no change.

Second, when the wife used the oven, when she opened it the edging on the work surface came unstuck??

Edited by princejim

If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.

Kahlil Gibran

Hi Prncejim.

With regards to your water issue, can you PM the details of your van? I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it, but is sounds like either a faulty tap or a blockage, as the the hot water pressure is stored in the boiler.

Thanks,

Ash

Swift Group Website: www. swiftgroup. co. uk

Swift Group Handbooks: www. swiftgroup. co. uk/caravans/handbooks

Hi Prncejim.

With regards to your water issue, can you PM the details of your van? I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it, but is sounds like either a faulty tap or a blockage, as the the hot water pressure is stored in the boiler.

Thanks,

Ash

The unit is a Sprite Major 5, have had it since 23/2/2009, used it twice.

If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.

Kahlil Gibran

This could be a job for your dealer, but I would try cross connecting the kitchen tap, so that the blue cold pipe is connected to the hot tap tail, and vice versa. Then put the tap to "COLD", and see if you get hot water from the tap at a decent flow rate.

If so, then you may have a faulty / damaged tap. If not, and you still only get a dribble, you could have a leak / obstruction somewhere. Failing that, your dealer needs to look at your boiler.

Thanks,

Ash

Edited by SwiftGroup

Swift Group Website: www. swiftgroup. co. uk

Swift Group Handbooks: www. swiftgroup. co. uk/caravans/handbooks