Bury Cc Site.

seeyoujimmy

No I didn`t see this do u have the link so that we can all see what happen on GMTV

If you thinks that bad you should see the other tyres. ..

Dunno if there is a link. It was on the Breakfast Beeb. The Aussie guy who sometimes does the stock exchange reports had a day free cos of easter so took himself off to Bury and did a couple of pieces on the surge in caravaning cos of the recession. One young family had a son who had kept a diary of his hols. The kid was a star.

Check the BBC iplayer.

Dunno if there is a link. It was on the Breakfast Beeb. The Aussie guy who sometimes does the stock exchange reports had a day free cos of easter so took himself off to Bury and did a couple of pieces on the surge in caravaning cos of the recession. One young family had a son who had kept a diary of his hols. The kid was a star.

Check the BBC iplayer.

He was so hyperactive

A bit like the signing for the deaf but at max fast forward :D

BMW X3 X Drive and Swift Challenger 580SE

Was it me or was that a very wide caravan? I know that cameras can make things look bigger than they are.

jeff

looking at the curtains, as they had a lace look to it, the missus informs me that it "Must be a Sterling". :P

Didn't notivce the curtains but it was a Bailey from the upholstery

Was it me or was that a very wide caravan? I know that cameras can make things look bigger than they are.

jeff

A standard width.

Edited by Rostrevor

Enjoy yourself, whatever you're doing

RAV4 Pegasus 534