Provence Series 5

PAGEANT

After trading my abbey van in for a brand new provence. I realised that the 8ft extra length really does make a difference to the towability. I had a twin axle abbey and that towed like a dream, But I must comfess I'm not over confident with the provence.

I can feel every slight gust and bumps in the road.

But hey I suppose I will get used to it. On the up side we went to knaresborough during the kids holiday and I was like a cat with the cream. We all enjoyed our short break and didn't have any complaints about the van as a whole, apart from the toilet as mentioned earlier.

Just got to try our awning for size on our next trip at the end of the month. :D

Guest Robin
After trading my abbey van in for a brand new provence. I realised that the 8ft extra length really does make a difference to the towability. I had a twin axle abbey and that towed like a dream, But I must comfess I'm not over confident with the provence.

I can feel every slight gust and bumps in the road.

But hey I suppose I will get used to it.     On the up side we went to knaresborough during the kids holiday and I was like a cat with the cream. We all enjoyed our short break and didn't have any complaints about the van as a whole, apart from the toilet as mentioned earlier.

Just got to try our awning for size on our next trip at the end of the month. :D

14636[/snapback]

The twin axle Abbey is the Spectrum, a top of the range 'van, the Pageant is a middle of the range 'van, trading down not up!!!!

The twin axle Abbey is the Spectrum, a top of the range 'van, the Pageant is a middle of the range 'van, trading down not up!!!!

14750[/snapback]

How do you know what twin axle abbey I had Gob, Oh sorry I mean Rob

It was a 1989 abbey 216gt. I think that passes as trading up. Either that or I was ripped off when I part exchanged it in.

:rolleyes: