Advice Re Lunar Quasar 615 (2008)

EDIQuasar

Hi All - New to caravanning (well tourers anyway - always used statics in the past) and have purchased a Lunar Quasar 615 (2008)

Dealer went over the workings etc but I wanted to double check regarding the toilet - Can anyone please advise if the toilet is filled from the water container or via the side compartment where the pink solution is added ?

Would be grateful of any advice.

Thanks

Hi, I Keep a 5L bottle which I use to top and the pink flush water, when you take out toilet cassette for cleaning leave recommend amount of clean water (between 1L or 2L depending on size) in cassette add your blue/green fluid replace cap and shake to mix.

Hope that answers your query.

Brianinhull

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue '07 X Trail Aventura 2. 2dci, S7 Pageant Provence + Truma MK2 Original Mover, Blue Kampa Rally 390 Awning.

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for your reply.

Apologies for my ignorance, but do you actually fill the toilet on this van via the hatch at the side ?

The dealer advised that the fluid goes in through this compartment and I'm sure he said you top the water for the toilet from here as well - Sorry - still confused !!!!

(Maybe I should have stuck with statics !!!!!!!)

Edi,

Just to clarify if it is a standard Thetford toilet.

You withdraw the collecting tank and put the blue stuff in there with a little bit of water.

The flush water is added into the small access hatch above the main tank hatch. You may add pink stuff in this if you wish

Brian