Thanks To Alko

Hobbynut

Got the keys stolen last week to the Hitchlock on my 3004 stabilser. .managed to remove the lock and then phoned Alko last week to buy a replacement lock and keys. .I was told this item was out of stock but due in on Monday 6th. .I ordered it and paid for it and it arrived today in the post. .Excellent service. .thankyou

Cheers

Hobbynut

Edited by Hobbynut

It wasn't me. .The big lads did it and ran away

Guest Phoenix
Got the keys stolen last week to the Hitchlock on my 3004 stabilser. .managed to remove the lock and then phoned Alko
I am not so sure that I would have wanted to advertise that fact on an open forum like this. Are they really that easy to remove without damage, if you do not have the key?<_<

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine used to own a caravan dealership for many years and it was him that removed it in under 10 minutes. .He says he can get anything off given time. .With this in mind he is about to produce and manufacture some sort of locking device for motorbikes. .One things for sure it WILL be the best on the market

Cheers

Hobbynut

It wasn't me. .The big lads did it and ran away