Best Insurance

chris246

Hi, ive just brought myself a sterling Europa 500l for motorbike racing and going away for weekends with my girlfriend, Whats insurance do you need and is it best to join the caravan club. any advise or pointers would great

Thanks in advance chris

I have been in the caravan club for years and only for the last couple of years insured my van with them.

Because I heard Frizzell was expensive and did'nt bother to get a quote I feel we missed the boat.

How wrong I was, excellent cover and well worth the money, through the club I also take Green Flag, again great value and piece of mind.

Also have Red Pennant when going to France, taken other companies in the past but when we looked in depth the cover can be quite basic.

2018 Kia Sorento.            Elddis Capiro 554.

Hi, ive just brought myself a sterling Europa 500l for motorbike racing and going away for weekends with my girlfriend, Whats insurance do you need and is it best to join the caravan club. any advise or pointers would great

Thanks in advance chris

Hi Chris and welcome to the board.

In our case we found that the Carvan Club insurance was the cheapest option when costed against other providers, even when you factor in the membership fee. Also the requirements needed to satisfy the CC Insurance conditions were much less onerous than other companies. I'm sure the others will pile in with their views shortly!

Cheers

Keith

By the way Chris if you do join the Caravan Club the CL's are good value and many times we have found them very close to where we need to be.

Quite often on a farm or behind a good pub.

2018 Kia Sorento.            Elddis Capiro 554.