Kiko Park - Valencia

Although we've enjoyed Las Palmeras on the Bay of Roses for several years, we think we'd like to try somewhere new for next September. Anyone have any opinions to share about Kiko Park? Also the route via Bordeaux, San Sebastian, Pamplona to Valencia?

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

John - Whilst I can't offer any info re Kiko Park I can confirm that the route from Bordeaux to Valencia is fairly straight forward. Last month we reversed this route and took two comfortable days from Moncofa (30 miles up the coast from Valencia) to St Jean de Luz, mostly on autoroute. We stopped the first night at the new (last year) and excellent municipal site at Zaragoza, Camping Cuidad de Zaragoza for €16 a night for a serviced pitch. this site is open all year. From Zaragoza it was another easy day to St jean de Luz and Camping Larouetta €14 a night. The road, 99% dual carriageway, from Valencia N234 is toll free. Tolls have to be paid on the Zaragoza to France stretch. Hope this might help in your route planning.

Volvo V70/Lunar Clubman 475/2 CKW

Not been to Kiko Park but had an e-mail this morning from friends who are there now - they say its good and the golf courses around the area are excellent!!!

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

had an e-mail this morning from friends who are there now

Thanks for that! Maybe when they return you could get their opinion.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

Thanks for that! Maybe when they return you could get their opinion.

Hi John - asked our friends for comments and had the following by e-mail ths morning - many of the pitches are smallish but some very, very good (usual Spanish situation I reckon), water connections to the pitches, showers/toilets good & very clean, nice small shop on site with a supermarket 900 metres away, washing machine on site good. clients from Germany, Holland, UK and (as our friends are) Danish. They have been at Kiko Park for 3 weeks and leave in 7 days - they say they will return next year. As I know they are pretty particular about where they stay, reckon Kiko sounds fine. Might even get there myself next winter!!!

hope this helps.

Ivan

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.