Wish Me Luck

matt-the-dj

hi chaps

wish me luck,maiden voyage on mon, i hope it all goes well and i remember all the advice i have read. ......i have a 3 mobile dongle,ill keep you posted.

regards

matt :o

***** old tow car + ***** old caravan!. .....new tow car in eight weeks.

Good luck Matt.

remember you're on holiday!!, so enjoy our time away & just chill :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

hi chaps

wish me luck,maiden voyage on mon, i hope it all goes well and i remember all the advice i have read. ......i have a 3 mobile dongle,ill keep you posted.

regards

Hi Matt,

Treat it as an adventure and, seeing as you're going to be online, ask away if you have any problems,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Have a great time. We are off on Friday for the first time in 9 months can't wait.

Regards
Ian

hi chaps

regards

Hope it goes OK. We only started 3 years ago and last year we ventured as far as Northern Spain with ours !! :D

We are away this Thursday for 4 days, taking the little one to see where the queen lives and riding on that funny big wheel thing by the Thames. Cheap accommodation in the caravan though !! :P

2011 Volvo V50 drivE - Bailey Ranger 500/5

Guest tyke65
Have a great time. We are off on Friday for the first time in 9 months can't wait.

Crikey, you could have had a baby on the National Health in that time!

well we got here with no major dramas, well i did forget to put me mirrors on, but my mirrors are wide enough so i kept going. my mate has the next pitch as he is a static tourer on this site,so he helped me with the awning so far so good, the kids are driving me nuts already so no change there then, i am absolutely knackered so i will mess about with the rest tomorrow off to bed, oh and finally, this dongle is so slow a snail overtook it

ill keep you updated

matt

***** old tow car + ***** old caravan!. .....new tow car in eight weeks.