Cc Website

Whoops, I wonder where they have gone?

Edit

I thought I would go in and look at one of the sites that I have booked but I got an HTTP 500 error code which suggests there is a problem or some changes being done on the CC site. Will check again later.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Niro HEV  for home.

Caravan Travels

We had 15 bookings. .....now it says we have none!

Tried all yesterday afternoon to ring the Membership dept, constantly engaged. Have they been overwhelmed?

Jennifer

Sterling Elite Searcher, Volvo XC90 SE D5 Auto

Guest John KS

Ours have gone aswell! Spoke to them last week and even our membership had gone. They had lost our direct debit details so cancelled the membership. Now re-installed together with our bookings but the guy I spoke to said the new system is dreadfull. I suppose it will work when they get used to it. Went to a site this week and I made a remark about it but the warden refused to comment. Says it all really!!!

Hi.

All mine gone as well, just as well I kept the confirmation emails????

I have printed all of them out, and will take them with us when we go to the sites as proof.

Does this mean that the site wardens don't know we are arriving? because we are going away tommorow??????

Cheers.

T.

HI. ITSME.

Seems to have gone a bit off the rails. .....people's bookings have disappeared!

So has all of ours. :blink:

GPS

They will be inundated with calls on Monday morning. I will be there at 9. 00AM

Bill

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is not.

Hi.

Just called the CC site we are going to on Sunday to confirm my booking, and they tell me their system is still up,

and running, and they have my booking. So I am happy. :D:D:D

It may give the CC time to put things right before our next outing fingers crossed.

Cheers.

T. B)

HI. ITSME.

Booked into a popular Scottish CC site this afternoon no problem, the warden didn't mention any problems. As a matter of course we always print out the confirmations. We are due to move to another CC site on Tuesday so will see if there are any issues then.

2010 Volvo XC70 D5 SE Lux (2012 V60 D5 All Wheel Drive R Design after March 12!)

2012 Swift Conqueror 480, with Omnivent, Mini Heki in Loo, Mudflaps and ALKO Mammut Mover

Our bookings have gone but we kept the confirmation emails. I have just emailed the C C. Awaiting reply.

Regards, Mikey :huh: :huh:

Hi Mikey,

Please see my posting on the Caravan Chat section, there doesn't appear to be anything to be concerned with,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Archived