Powertouch Company Service

Bobinet

Hi All

I have ordered a powertouch and they have price matched and so getting the heavy duty with powerbar hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

I was asked for a deposit and the sales lady said is £370. 00 ok? I agreed.

When the confirmation letter arrived this morning the company had taken the full amount. This is ok in a sense but not what was requested and so I am concerned that because of this I may experiece other mistakes.

Do any of you think I have anything to worry about?

As it is the weekend, I can't call them.

Would appreciate views.

Thanks

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

when I ordered mine they asked for a deposit, I chose to pay the full amount.

It's a bit naughty of them to take it all, after agreeing to take just £370, but if your ok with the full amount going then it should be fine.

GPS

Hi All

I have ordered a powertouch and they have price matched and so getting the heavy duty with powerbar hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

I was asked for a deposit and the sales lady said is £370. 00 ok? I agreed.

When the confirmation letter arrived this morning the company had taken the full amount. This is ok in a sense but not what was requested and so I am concerned that because of this I may experiece other mistakes.

Do any of you think I have anything to worry about?

As it is the weekend, I can't call them.

Would appreciate views.

Thanks

Bobby

their invoices tend to be a bit confusing (at least mine was 3yrs ago) check your card acc to see what has gone out.

But as others said they are a very reputable company

Have no worries. An excellant company to deal with.

I will second this, i would have no worries dealing with this company in my experiance.

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

Agree with everything said above - an excellent company to deal with and I would have no qualms about what has happened. A bit naughty if they have taken the full amount after agreeing a deposit but it could be a human error. As a company I cannot fault them.

Gerry

2005 Kia Sorento 2. 5 Auto towing 2011 Conqueror 645

Hi Bobby

we had a similar experience with powrtouch a few years ago. I rang them and they were very apologetic and refunded the overpayment. Don't hesitate to contact them, their customer service is brilliant.

I purchased a Powertouch mover earlier in the year through Riversway Leisure via internet - paid in full . Within a matter of hours Powertouch were on the phone to arrange a convenient time to fit on van which is kept in storage when not in use. Absolutely no problems and very impressed with service. Guarantee followed a matter of days after fitting.

As others have said, very good company to deal with, so no need to worry on that account however its a bit naughty to do what they did but it may have been a mis understanding and I am sure they will sort it to your satisfaction.