Bbc 2 At 8 Pm Today (thursday)

sprite

did anyone see this? It was quite interesting, interesting items about the Sprite and CI caravans in the 1960's and 70's. I was impressed by the lady who, after her husband sadly died at 46 continued to caravan with her children.

did anyone see this? It was quite interesting, interesting items about the Sprite and CI caravans in the 1960's and 70's. I was impressed by the lady who, after her husband sadly died at 46 continued to caravan with her children.

Yes, I watched it. I missed it the first time it was on and picked it up by chance tonight. I thought it was interesting too.

That lady came across as one courageous caravanner- I loved the bit about staying almost under The Arc De Triumph!!

It made me feel sorry that those days of yesteryear are gone, there was a lot more freedom then.

Linda

I thought the programme was fantastic, especially the footage of the 70's caravans and cars on sites.

The story of the couple who stopped on Stonehenge, made me laugh and the bit about Torremolinos!!

Great documentary

Sharon

Nissan X-trail 2. 2 DCi - 2005 Adria Altea 502 DK,2 well-behaved boys who I am immensely proud of!!

(Also a 1990 VW Golf Convertible, which definately does not tow anything!!!)

This post is not meant to intentionally offend anybody

Good documentary but seemed a bit biased to single ladies, I would have liked to have seen more from present caravanners. Apart from one mention there was nothing about the difference between old and new facilities in caravans.

The two ladies did come across well tho! it must have been difficult at times (just shows what they are made of)

jeff