Tyre Covers

Embee

Does anyone know from where I can obtain white caravan wheel covers. Have seen silver but just can't find the white ones.

A quick serarch resulted in this. ..

http://www. abp-accessories. co. uk/productindi. php?id=572

Swift Challenger 490

Sorento + Fabia to help the Sorento up hills!

Many thanks for the info - phew, what a price though! I'll stick to silver at £4 each.

Hi Embee where did you get your silver wheel covers from.

Uppps - I can't find the silver ones now Maddog!!! Have searched to no avail. I should have bookmarked it but didn't think I would be going back to that page.

However searching again I must have misread the price, nothing comes near. Have seen blue for £8 though.

Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Embee where did you get your silver wheel covers from.

Hi Maddog - at long last I have found the wheel covers for £4. 95 !! (Took some finding again)

have a look at Riversway Leisure site and you will see Kampa wheel covers in silver.

Sorry I was not able to to answer you question earlier.

Mike

Mine are silver and I don't like them. .Decided I wanted white ones and believe it or not I got mine from good old Argos. .They have 13 inch and 14 inch for a couple of bob under £8

http://www. argos. co. uk/webapp/wcs/stores/s. ..rms=wheel+trims

Cheers

Hobbynut

It wasn't me. .The big lads did it and ran away

Hi Maddog - at long last I have found the wheel covers for £4. 95 !! (Took some finding again)

have a look at Riversway Leisure site and you will see Kampa wheel covers in silver.

Sorry I was not able to to answer you question earlier.

Mike

Thanks Embee will have a look I wanted the silver ones to match the silver sides of my caravan what a tart I am :D