Compass Omega 540 Shower Split (question From Freebeer)

Steven

We have an Compass Omega 540 new 2007. So far we have had a split in the shower cubicle vertical wall and a split in the shower tray vertical wall. Both were replaced under warranty so the roof was removed to do this. After only 4 weeks use we have another split in the shower tray in almost exact same place on the vertical wall on right of door -not a place I would expect a problem.

Looks like Explorer will replace the tray but I am concerned that the fault is not the tray but the chassis producing extra stress as it moves on the road.

Any comments re this or Explorer quality.

We have an Compass Omega 540 new 2007. So far we have had a split in the shower cubicle vertical wall and a split in the shower tray vertical wall. Both were replaced under warranty so the roof was removed to do this. After only 4 weeks use we have another split in the shower tray in almost exact same place on the vertical wall on right of door -not a place I would expect a problem.

Looks like Explorer will replace the tray but I am concerned that the fault is not the tray but the chassis producing extra stress as it moves on the road.

Any comments re this or Explorer quality.

Cant comment on the shower, but as for Explorer quality goes, your having a laugh.

Ive owned an Avondale, Coachman, Abbey, Ace, and the Compass rallye i bought new 15 months ago. I lost money on the Compass but didnt care, the single most worst quality and shabby van ive owned. All above, except for Coachman, were brand new.

Sorry but im not even talking about faults here, im talking quality of fittings and fitments, total and utter rubbish. I couldnt get rid of it quick enough despite losing a lot of money.

Now the happy owner of a Fleetwood (Adria).

Edited by Brassneck

In Consilio Sapienta

tn_gallery_1122_263_6791.jpg