12 Volt To Usb Adapter

This looks like a very useful gadget and one I could well make use of.

Has any member seen anything similar available from any other outlet. To pay the P&P on such a cheap item would be more than the item is worth. I don't mind paying a bit more for the convenience of buying locally.

This looks like a very useful gadget and one I could well make use of.

Has any member seen anything similar available from any other outlet. To pay the P&P on such a cheap item would be more than the item is worth. I don't mind paying a bit more for the convenience of buying locally.

They are very common now. Both my mobile phone and pda are powered in this way. By the way, you can charge things up with your laptop battery in the same way.

Regards

Lee

Please note that my opinions stated are those of an enthusiast not an expert and humble at that

2006 Hyundai Sante Fe towing a Coachman Vision 580/5

Sorry - I wasn't sure how to post a link that's why I quoted the part number. I know they are fairly common bundled with phone plugs and adapters but I've never seen just the car plug bit advertised on its own.

Sorry - I wasn't sure how to post a link that's why I quoted the part number. I know they are fairly common bundled with phone plugs and adapters but I've never seen just the car plug bit advertised on its own.

E-bay £1. 99 with free postage:

http://cgi. ebay. co. uk/12v-USB-CAR-Adapter-...A1%7C240%3A1318

Mike

I got one from Maplin it had 3 outlets on it very good mp3s and the like £5

Hi all,

Very usefull, but what i really need is a 12v input car adaptor to 19v output to run my laptop from the car, but stepping up is more difficult and more expensive I should imagine.

rustygates.

Not really expensive, but there are these,

http://www. towsure. com/product/16164-Mini_. ..2v-240v_80_Watt

I use Towsure as a guide, price wise, but there a lots of other suppliers out there. :)

Ace Firestar hiding behind Jeep Cherokee Sport

I'm not depressed,the world is just happier than me.

Hi all,

Very usefull, but what i really need is a 12v input car adaptor to 19v output to run my laptop from the car, but stepping up is more difficult and more expensive I should imagine.

rustygates.

This what you want Rustygates !

http://www. maplin. co. uk/Module. aspx?ModuleNo=36836

Radiotwo

Steve - Land Cruiser Amazon Auto + Pageant Series 5 Champagne

The match between car and caravan is perfect in accordance with a mix of European standards. However, according to the British Towing Code the percentage (loaded caravan / kerbweight tow car) is 49%.

Check the rating of your laptop power supply, here is a 100 watt one (approx 5amps at 20v) http://www. maplin. co. uk/Module. aspx?moduleno=223912

2018 S-Max Titanium 2. 0 Tdci (177. 54bhp,180ps,132kw) Powershift + 2015 Unicorn III Cadz, Ventura Marlin porch awning

I wasn't aware of these - very useful, having just obtained a laptop.  My laptop power supply is rated at 19v, 3. 9a so it would need to be the 100w version.  However, it's a pity they don't go down to 12v because then it could also be used as a stabilised 12v supply for a TV or other device that is voltage-sensitive.

Swift Challenger 565 2016 and Ford Kuga Titanium X TDCi