T Mobile

Hi fellow travelling surfers,

Yet again i seem to have chosen an area of wales for easter break that doesnt have mobile coverage. id have thought by now TMob would have pulled thier finger out and got blanket coverage. we are going to Borh, 6 mile from Aberystwth, a univercity town where youd think communication companies would invest in their products.

Now have to take up a free month offer for "web and walk" on my phone, but TMob customer services tell me at best slow internet on 2g and prob nothing at all. This realy ticks me off as im tied to a 24 mth contract and no ammount of complaining about lack of adequate coverage will get me out of it.

Ironicly, we have a call centre less than a mile from my home, and even here its a poor signal.

Oh well, sit and wait it out then off to Vodafone, and ill be taking my 5 tele numbers with me as well.

Thats my rant for this week, thanks for listening.

nigel

NIGEL129 Hobby 495 Ufe (2003)

Powrtouch HD BP GAS Lite User Toyota Surf 2. 4 Tug,

Hi fellow travelling surfers,

Yet again i seem to have chosen an area of wales for easter break that doesnt have mobile coverage. id have thought by now TMob would have pulled thier finger out and got blanket coverage. we are going to Borh, 6 mile from Aberystwth, a univercity town where youd think communication companies would invest in their products.

Now have to take up a free month offer for "web and walk" on my phone, but TMob customer services tell me at best slow internet on 2g and prob nothing at all. This realy ticks me off as im tied to a 24 mth contract and no ammount of complaining about lack of adequate coverage will get me out of it.

Ironicly, we have a call centre less than a mile from my home, and even here its a poor signal.

Oh well, sit and wait it out then off to Vodafone, and ill be taking my 5 tele numbers with me as well.

Thats my rant for this week, thanks for listening.

nigel

I know how you feel i to have a T-mobile phone and cant wait to get rid of it the coverage is rubbish unless you are on the main arterial routes, here in scotland i cant rely on it for communication anywhere of the beaten track fortunately the 18 month contract expires in May 2009 and will be going back to vodafone

hi neil,

to be honest i cant even rely on the phone signal at home either, poss the rubbish htc touch plus cant pull the siganal in and the rubbish coverage, bloody annoying that the phone seems to be able to notify me of a missed call and then tmob charges 12p for a voice message and then deducts mins from my allowance when i call the missed call, only a few months left on my fone contract but the mob bb has about a year and a half to go. ... didnt even get a free laptop that they are now offering.

NIGEL129 Hobby 495 Ufe (2003)

Powrtouch HD BP GAS Lite User Toyota Surf 2. 4 Tug,