Rac Arrival& C&cc

aaman

I've discovered that RAC are offering Arrival at point of sale with free C&CC membership.

If your renewals are due shortly they will probably be able to arrange a deal involving you cancelling membership of both and rejoining as new members.

As far as I know this deal is only available through direct sales staff- you know, the ones that pester you every time you go into your local supermarket- so don't go phoning them direct.

The opinions posted in this forum are not necessarily those of the author, they may have been influenced by the voices in my head.

I can visualise you sitting there in front of the computer with a big smile on your face. :D

Of course.

I've already made the arrangements, both are due for renewal in June/July and the very nice salesman reckons he can still do the deal even if the offer has been discontinued.

I forgot to mention that the POS offer also includes a new member discount so it'll work out a lot cheaper to cancel and rejoin than to renew.

Edited by aaman

The opinions posted in this forum are not necessarily those of the author, they may have been influenced by the voices in my head.

I can visualise you sitting there in front of the computer with a big smile on your face. :D

Oldboy,

I've just realized the date.

Believe me this isn't a wind up. It was last week when I was accosted in Morrisons, a bit early for a practical joke.

Hi

I have just talked to a RAC self employer salesman and he confirmed that they are doing free C&CC membership with their Arrival scheme. Just got to work out if it is better than the CC Green flag. By the way aaman I went to school in Hunwick I had the pleasure of walking there from Newfield.

Sandy