Hi

Can anyone tell em where I can get a mover fitted in the next week or so. I am in the east midlands area.

Thanks

Bobby

The East Midlands covers a large area, what is your nearest town/city?

What make of mover are you thinking of?

Regards
Terry Birch
The tourer days are over, we now have an Hobby D500 GESC.

You could try Derby Caravan Centre or Rydale Leisure at Shepshed,not sure what makes they do though.

2012 Freelander SD4 HSE towing a 2007 Elddis Sunstyle GT 482

• 2 months later...

Several posts have been removed or edited from this thread as Roger Bucknall of Rhyno Uk Ltd believes that Caravan Talk are providing a negative posting campaign against Rhyno Uk Ltd in an unfair and damaging way, and their good name is being sullied in hearsay and spiteful rumour on this website. He informs us that Rhyno UK Ltd are dedicated to providing a polite and courteous service with years of experience. All members are reminded that they are responsible for the accuracy of their submissions, but any member with removed posts, who wishes to follow this up should speak directly to Rhyno UK Ltd on 02476 387 080.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.