Single Steel Electric Portable Stove Hot Plate Cooker

Guest Rita

I don't see any advantage. For £22. 49 you can buy an awful lot of gas and its extra weight to carry around.

Brian

We have a similar one, we use it all the time in the awning.

I like to cook in the awning, more space, and keeps the steam, smells and splashes out of the caravan.

Edited by jennifernn

Jennifer

Sterling Elite Searcher, Volvo XC90 SE D5 Auto

Brian I cook everyday in caravan so use a lot of gas even when on EHU so £22. 49 would buy enought gas to last about 2 weeks . . And as for weight we travel light always have done

Thank you jennifernn sounds like it might be just what we want And cooking in awning good idea we have outside socket

Thinking of getting this to use in caravan when we are on EHU . . Thoughts please

http://www. amazon. co. uk/Double-Boiling-Tab. ..rd_i=B00158MI88

Sothats where all the electric that I don,t use goes to, no wonder the prices keep increasing ? :angry:

Avondale Mayfly and Renault Scenic 1. 9tdi

Brian I cook everyday in caravan so use a lot of gas even when on EHU so £22. 49 would buy enought gas to last about 2 weeks . . And as for weight we travel light always have done

Thank you jennifernn sounds like it might be just what we want And cooking in awning good idea we have outside socket

You must have a very large oven. We cook every day too, including full Sunday roasts every weekend, and have spent more than five weeks in the van since buying it. Two new Calor lite cylinders came with the van and we are still on the first one, which feel at least half full.

'I know' is just 'I Believe' with delusions of grandeur

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV 4H

Unicorn 4 Cadiz