Truma, Rhyno Or Powertouch?

Bobinet

Bearing in mind the respective numbers of each type in use, I would expect more people to mention their powertouch going wrong merely because there are more off them.

You don't say what warranty they are offering for that price. If they are all offering the same five year ones, then you will probably be satisfied with any of them.

poolebob

Honda CRV Diesel Petrol & No caravan now. :angry:

Hi

Thanks.

The warranty is Two years with Truma and five years with the others.

Bobby

I think you will find the Rhyno charger has a lifetime warranty acording to my info sheet.

If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.

Kahlil Gibran

Thanks Jim

Do you recommend the Rhyno? It's Simon that I spoke to and he said he could do it on 21st April @.

Heard conflicting reports.

Thanks

Bobby

Well I have had a look at all the movers and decided there was not much difference in any of them. Powertouch have a good backup service, there is a lot about this on the web does this mean they breakdown alot? But I got slated for my other thread when I said we should be buying British, the Rhyno is "totally designed and manufactured in the UK" so I settled on the Rhyno and although I have scanned through the internet I have only found one simple complaint. Give Simon a ring say Mr Kenny told you to ring and you will get a good deal. 02476 387080

Edited by princejim

If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.

Kahlil Gibran

Thanks Jim

Do you recommend the Rhyno? It's Simon that I spoke to and he said he could do it on 21st April @.

Heard conflicting reports.

Thanks

Bobby

don't go for the rhyno

unless you still want to push your van

Had Powrtouch last two vans and wouldn't change them. ...ok they have had glitches but back-up has been superb.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Hi there

I have just had a Powertouch 6 All Wheel Drive fitted to my twin axle and it's superb. Would recommend

Regards Ken.

Edited by tallken

Ken.

Bailey Senator Wyoming pulled by Mitsubishi Shogun Sport.

Thanks

Powertouch has price matched and I have ordered. The standard with powerbar £770. 00 fitted

Bobby

Where did you find the comlaints against the Rhyno? Post a link.

Kahlil Gibran

Changed my mind about the Rhyno and cancelled it.

Too many poor reports from other sites about service and usage.

Bobby

After trawling through a lot of sites, I only saw one post critical of Rhyno, so I too would be interested to know where the poor reports came from, as we had one fitted and so far we are very pleased with it.

Jim.

Edited by Guest