Hello all.

Not been on here in a long time but have found myself hoping for some assistance. We haven't been out in our van since August 2007 as we came back with a little souvenir who is now 11 months old! As my oh took a lot of holiday in lieu of paternity leave the only trip out it had last year was for it's service. We are going away at easter for a week and are wondering how to work the sleeping arrangments. We have a 4 berth Pageant Champagne where the dining table converts to bunks. The two boys can top and tail which leaves her on the bottom bunk. Has anyone else been in this position and managed to find a bedguard that will fit on here to stop her falling out? Once we get back into caravanning and don't need to cart sterilising stuff etc around we will hopefully get a lot more use out of it. We know people who have had the baby sleeping by their head/feet in the gap by the centre table but she is in a good routine of going to sleep by herself so don't really want her there sleeping whilst we are watching telly/still up.

Thanks

Claire

Claire

A6 3 litre towing Pegasus Ancona

Hello all.

Not been on here in a long time but have found myself hoping for some assistance. We haven't been out in our van since August 2007 as we came back with a little souvenir who is now 11 months old! As my oh took a lot of holiday in lieu of paternity leave the only trip out it had last year was for it's service. We are going away at easter for a week and are wondering how to work the sleeping arrangments. We have a 4 berth Pageant Champagne where the dining table converts to bunks. The two boys can top and tail which leaves her on the bottom bunk. Has anyone else been in this position and managed to find a bedguard that will fit on here to stop her falling out? Once we get back into caravanning and don't need to cart sterilising stuff etc around we will hopefully get a lot more use out of it. We know people who have had the baby sleeping by their head/feet in the gap by the centre table but she is in a good routine of going to sleep by herself so don't really want her there sleeping whilst we are watching telly/still up.

Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire

For my little boy we used a bed guard from argos which cost about £20? it slides under the mattress and then folds up or down to keep the baby from rolling out. It can be used on a normal bed also so when she gets her own bed at home you can swap it between the van and home.

Hope this helps?

try this link - http://www. argos. co. uk/static/Product/part. ..3EBED+GUARD. htm

Shazjag, Hubby, 2 Kids, Swift Challenger 590SE 2014,

Mercedes Ml 280cdi SE Bristol

Hi Claire

For my little boy we used a bed guard from argos which cost about £20? it slides under the mattress and then folds up or down to keep the baby from rolling out. It can be used on a normal bed also so when she gets her own bed at home you can swap it between the van and home.

Hope this helps?

try this link - http://www. argos. co. uk/static/Product/part. ..3EBED+GUARD. htm

We use the same and it works fine. We have used this in the Caravan, home and in hotel rooms etc.

Previous owner of Adria Altea 542DT 2010 with Ford Galaxy 2011 titanium x and powershift

We use the same and it works fine. We have used this in the Caravan, home and in hotel rooms etc.

Will have to get one of those and see how we go on. Think I may have found a gap in the market!! Thank you both very much for your help.

Claire

A6 3 litre towing Pegasus Ancona