Condensation Again !!

bigbilly

I have put this on the Swift section which may be wrong but I would welcome their comments.

We have a 2006 Bessacarr 495 SL. I have a lot of condensation in the front nearside window between the layers of acrylic which constantly covers about 50% of the window and looks terrible. I put a thread on here and the advice seems to be to remove the 2 plastic plugs and face the window to the sun when it will dry out before replacing with 2 new plugs.

I am just waiting for the weather to do this.

We went away for 4 days last week and the 3 front windows have started to 'mist up'. Just wondered what I am doing wrong. Anybody know.

The side window is an original and 2 of the front windows were replaced under warranty on 10 January 2008 and the 3rd front window replaced on 20 May 2008. My dealer says it's just one of those things ????

I look around enough dealers forecourts and go on many sites and rallies and don't see any other caravans like this !

I have been caravanning over 30 years and owned many vans but never experienced this before.

Bill

I have a 2003 bessacar 495sl but only used it once so far so will look out for this. (may be ok for us)

Jeff

Archived