Bailey Expansion

phil1041

I see Bailey have just purchased more land adjacent to their site, it will increase their site by a further 40%. They obviously feel confident about the future!

http://www. bailey-caravans. co. uk/newsitem. php?recordid=160

Phil.

Edited by phil1041

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

The cynic in me says - more room to sort out the returns for repair :D

Well yes there is that, in which case i would have thought the Explorer Group would be doing the same judging from some of the posts on here recently.

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

Guest iancjc

If they've got the cash then now is a good time to buy commercial land - especially if the location is right.

As for build quality - appears to be a problem against all makes - and getting worse, just at a time where they all need to get it right first time.

For anyone that has a factory with no spare space, and is hemmed in on all sides - they need to take advantage of expansion land purchase WHEN it comes to the market, not necessarily when it suits the companies finances.

One of the differences between Bailey and the other caravan manufacturers is the absence of motorhome production - that may change.

Now is the time to buy land if it becomes available as it's a buyer's market,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Is this in addition to the land they bought a couple of months ago?

They might be needing more land to store all the unsold stock!!!

Not in the real world at the moment - sales are up strongly, and the problem seems to be getting them built.