House Sitting

TimandHelen

Hi,

Last summer my wife and I bought a campervan in the UK. We're originally from the UK but have spent the last 3 years living and working in Australia. anyway we did a big tour of Europe - Poland, Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech rep, Slovenia, Austria, Croatia, Italy, France Spain! and met some fantastic people, mostly caravanners and a few campervanners. We noticed that a lot were away from home for a long time and that necessitated visits from family or friends to water their plants, look after their pets etc.

This summer we are planning to return to the south of England for the forseeable future. We have plenty of savings (capital from previously being home owners) but would like to explore the possibility of house sitting for a few months until we get settled and employment. Does anyone use house sitters or need a house sitter - free of charge - (like minded well travelled people, previous home owners! :)??

Hi,

I notice that you've had no replies, have you tried googling 'house sitting UK' because there's quiten a few websites,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

That sounds like a good Idea for us caravaner's who go of for periods --

Now that the kids have left and set up by them selves -- it is a consideration that we might explore. .

Maurice

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club