Bailey Senator Carolina 09 & Sunncamp 390 Ultima Awning

sarahscottiedog

Just some advise please

I am just about to purchase this awaning, does anyone else have this awning on this van. I just wanted to make sure that it will fit properly before I go and spend lots of money ! :D

We have the Riversway version, actually its a badged Royal Windsor, we have a Swift Challenger and we had it up for the first time this weekend, it was great.

Swift Challenger 490

Sorento + Fabia to help the Sorento up hills!

Just some advise please

I am just about to purchase this awaning, does anyone else have this awning on this van. I just wanted to make sure that it will fit properly before I go and spend lots of money ! :D

Just measure the positions of the van's windows, doors and anything else that might be in the way.

That's what we did before buying an awning for a Burgundy, which is all windows and doors on the nearside.

• 1 month later...
We have the Riversway version, actually its a badged Royal Windsor, we have a Swift Challenger and we had it up for the first time this weekend, it was great.

I bet it was.

Just some advise please

We have a Isabella Magnum Porch Awning, it fits a treat over the door, kitchen window and between (down the wall of the caravan) the rear kids room window and the front side window (leaving them to have a view of the outside).

Stamjamaar