C C Website

Yes I think its a good site and seems to be working well.

One very small point when you click to log in I wish the boxes for email and password appeared without having to scroll down.

VW Tiguan R Line Tech and Eccles Topaz SE

Hi,

I'm having doubts about the site working wel as yesterday no vacancies were showing in Yorkshire for the coming weekend yet now it's showing that West Ayton has 23 vacancies for Friday night! Surely there hasn't been so many cancellations?

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

I find some of the site availability options confusing. For example, I was checking availability ot Presthope before Easter and found standard pitches without awning booked out thru May but standard pitches available except over Easter. Similarly Bromyard Downs and Aberbran. Some rationalisation required, methinks!

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

I find some of the site availability options confusing. For example, I was checking availability ot Presthope before Easter and found standard pitches without awning booked out thru May but standard pitches available except over Easter. Similarly Bromyard Downs and Aberbran. Some rationalisation required, methinks!

That's because many sites have NO pitches that are "standard without awning" so they'll never show as an availability - as far as I know Presthope, Bromyard Downs and Aberbran has "standard WITH awning" so it may be a matter of wording - Presthope also has (or had) some non-electric pitches although an upgrade to the power supply was planned over winter so I don't know the current situation, pardon the pun!

Hi,

I think there must be something wrong as the 23 pitches available for this Friday night at West Ayton have all disappeared this morning. So unless a 23 'van one night rally has booked I suspect there's a bit of inaccuracy on the site,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

I tried to book a pitch at Pembrey and the site said they were 'full' however I phoned them direct and they said they had plenty!!!???

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 7 Seater pulling a 2011 Hobby.

1969 VW Beetle.

Harley 1200 Road Bike, Kawasaki ZX10-R Race Bike, Yamaha TZ350 & Harris Magnum Kawasaki Classic Racers.

"You can't have too many toys!"

Guest John KS

Rang theClub yesterday as I could not log on at all. They said I hadn't paid and was no longer a member. I sent in my details for direct debit but apparently they had not received them or they had lost them. I was chatting to the person on the other end and he quietly said to me that the computer changover was becoming difficult. He said he was able to do most things in seconds on the old system but it took ages on the new one. He thanked me for my patience!!

I suspect that it will all work out eventially but I would have thought they would have kept both systems running.

Now been re-installed as a member with all my bookings added from the old system.

I tried to book a pitch at Pembrey and the site said they were 'full' however I phoned them direct and they said they had plenty!!!???

Hi,

I went on to the late availability page and there are no pitches in Yorkshire for the coming weekend yet I went on the Great Yorkshire Showground booking page and it does show spare pitches so if anybody wants to go away then I woukd suggest that you don't use the late availability page,

Regards,

Ian.

Have you tried Whitewater Ian. ....very good for the new GO store at Portrack!

cheers

geoff

p. s. note I joined here 2 years ago today but have not posted mutch. ..unlike you!

Edited by shipbroker

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Hi Shipbroker

We will all meet at white water and share a discount card, I hope you have one cos it would save me 4 quid or so

Sandy

You and Ian have both made more posts than me and joined the forum at a later date ( tongue in cheek of course)

Edited by sandy

• 2 weeks later...

I went on both the CC and C & CC sites yesterday and made reservations on both (including the May BH) without any issues whatsoever. Both worked perfectly. :P

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.