See Ya

TechSteve

Admin please delete my profile will you, This site is no more than an oppertunity for arguing, im no longer giving any more help, to many narrow minded idiots on here who think they know every thing,

i'll pick up my dummy now and go and play with some real people

Sorry to the decent ones amongst you (you know who you are)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin please delete my profile will you, This site is no more than an oppertunity for arguing, im no longer giving any more help, to many narrow minded idiots on here who think they know every thing,

I've still got your number Steve! ;);)

Lunar Delta 520/2 towed by Omega 3. 0 Elite

Sorry to see you go Steve. I can see where you're coming from. I have my own thoughts about the Jade Goody news, but rather than provoke debate, I keep them to myself. Happy caravanning. Pop in now and again as a guest so you can keep in touch with the more fair minded of us.

Regards, Mikey

I don't think you should go. ... because of a few. ... ignore them for long enough and they WILL go away and annoy another forum. ... some people in this world can't see beyond the end of thier own nose!

Ranger 540/6. .. Love it dearly!!!

Guest John KS

I can't see why you feel you have to leave Steve. You put up a news item which was bound to be contraversial. I have to admit I can't see what it has to do with caravanning. We have all been exposed to it on the news as the first item!!!!!!!

No point in throwing your toys out of the pram though!!!!

This is still one of the best forums.

Edited by John KS

Steve,

I am sorry to see you go, your knowledge and advice will be sorely missed, but I know exactly where you are coming from.

Alec

Alec

Car & Caravan

. ..... I have to admit I can't see what it has to do with caravanning. .......

As said, sod all to do with caravaning, but it'd be a very boring world if we weren't allowed to discuss owt but caravaning here . ... surely that is was the 'social club ' is for! :huh:

There are far too many here who have a very narrow mind when it comes to other points of view. They deem that they are right so everyone else has to be wrong ie handbrakes and jockey wheels.

Lunar Delta 520/2 towed by Omega 3. 0 Elite

I just can't see what this all about, it obvious that every individual has their own opinion of life and the right to express it. at the end of the day that is what a forum is all about.

Edited by Guest

I dont know what has went on either but please tradetec dont go!!!! If you have an issue with certain members then block em. If they are truely the 'narrown minded idiots' you refer to then everyone will eventually block them and they will leave.

Otherwise it might just be a question of personality differences?????

Think about it be fore you leave.

regards

Lee

Please note that my opinions stated are those of an enthusiast not an expert and humble at that

2006 Hyundai Sante Fe towing a Coachman Vision 580/5

I dont know what has went on either but please tradetec dont go!!!! If you have an issue with certain members then block em. If they are truely the 'narrown minded idiots' you refer to then everyone will eventually block them and they will leave.

Otherwise it might just be a question of personality differences?????

Think about it be fore you leave.

regards

Lee

Have to agree on this one. I've got a little fed up with some of the sniping going on of late but hope that we can get back to normal.

Stick in here and don't let them get you down.

regards,

Jeff

Hi,

Yet another valued member with a contribution to make is going. Well done to whoever upset Tradetech,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Guest Surfer

Tradetech has always been helpful but I am a litle surprised that he did not contact Admin direct with the request as he has all their contact details instead of posting it on an open forum. Yes I would like him to re-consider as the incident to which he refers was extremely minor in the big picture and the poster was posting what some of us may have thought but did not voice.

We are all entitled to our own opinions whether right or wrong and some of us may throw tantrums when others do n ot agree but that is all part of life, a life that we should be thankful we still have unlike others.

Hi,

I also know of one other helpful member that messaged me, a couple of weeks ago, to say he was giving up on this Forum due to the attitude of some members. I won't name him as he didn't want any fuss but he's a loss because he was also very knowledgeable,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

I too have had a similar situation with a very knowledgeable member messaging me to say exactly the same.

The trouble is, its not just threads that look as if they may be controversial that end up in slanging matches!

Time for some people to grow up, I think, and consider the feelings of others in articulating their responses - its often the way a thing is written that causes offence and just a little more thought would remedy the situation.

Everybody is entitled to a point of view - and everybody is entitled to be treated with respect. That is sadly lacking on this forum on many occasions.

Hi Chris,

I wonder if people would be so quick to insult/be so aggresive if they were talking face to face? I doubt it,

Regards,

Ian.

Time for some people to grow up, I think, and consider the feelings of others in articulating their responses - its often the way a thing is written that causes offence and just a little more thought would remedy the situation.

i agree totally. You can say what you feel but it can nearly always be worded in a way to avoid offense to others.

It has happened to me a couple of times. I usually give as good as I get but if it looks like it is getting too personal I block them - problem solved.

Please note that my opinions stated are those of an enthusiast not an expert and humble at that

2006 Hyundai Sante Fe towing a Coachman Vision 580/5

Hi all,

I can honestly say since I have joined this forum some 4yrs ago, there has been the rare occasion that the odd sniper has come out of the woodwork to try and

upset individual members,like those who make spelling mistakes or those who ask basic caravanning questions " that everyone should know" but these snipers don't usually last long and move one to other forums to cause trouble on any subject, but losing a good person bothers me more, even if I've never met "Tradetech", his knowledge is invaluable to some of us, dont let them beat you, I'm sure you would not let a competitor do it.

PS. I do apologise for any grammer or spelling misakes.

rustygates.

Hi all,

I can honestly say since I have joined this forum some 4yrs ago, there has been the rare occasion that the odd sniper has come out of the woodwork to try and

upset individual members,like those who make spelling mistakes or those who ask basic caravanning questions " that everyone should know" but these snipers don't usually last long and move one to other forums to cause trouble on any subject, but losing a good person bothers me more, even if I've never met "Tradetech", his knowledge is invaluable to some of us, dont let them beat you, I'm sure you would not let a competitor do it.

PS. I do apologise for any grammer or spelling misakes.

rustygates.

No one should have to apologise for grammar or spelling mistakes. This forum is intended to bring together ALL who are interested in caravanning.

No one should have to apologise for grammar or spelling mistakes. This forum is intended to bring together ALL who are interested in caravanning.

I have been pulled on my spelling mistakes a couple of times. Doesn't bother me one bit. I couldn't read or write until I was 19, so I haven't done that bad ;)

Regards
Ian

I have been pulled on my spelling mistakes a couple of times. Doesn't bother me one bit. I couldn't read or write until I was 19, so I haven't done that bad ;)

Fair play to you jan69c.

Home is where you park it.

We an all read and write just fine, its the damn Computers that make the errors for us!

Cheers

Keith

It's a real shame if Tradetech decides not to participate anymore.

I agree, that there is a certain amount of 'hiding behind computers' syndrome on the forum these days, along with one or two aggressive members, who seem hell bent on lighting fireworks and then retiring to watch them develop. ...............

Nil Desperandum and all that. ................

I hope Steve reconsiders.

Martin ;)

2011 S Max Titanium Powershift

2011 Citroen C3 Picasso Exclusive

2011 Swift Conqueror 570 Special Equipment

'If I'd Been Born Thirty Years Later They Would Call It ADHD'