Citroen Grand Picc Re Ian Dunning

john@wolves

hi toying with idea of swapping tuscon for either mitsubihi grandis or grand piccasso, would the 1. 6 diesel be ok or the 2. 0, what is picc like for towing ? , how do you get on with those flappy paddles ? , also like Ian tow a s6 burgundy, edging slightly more to picc has more toys and gizzmos better fuel economy and lower tax than grandis, cheers john

hi toying with idea of swapping tuscon for either mitsubihi grandis or grand piccasso, would the 1. 6 diesel be ok or the 2. 0, what is picc like for towing ? , how do you get on with those flappy paddles ? , also like Ian tow a s6 burgundy, edging slightly more to picc has more toys and gizzmos better fuel economy and lower tax than grandis, cheers john

Hi John,

I have no problems with the paddle style gear change. Regarding which engine I would go for the 2. 0l diesel as it's smoother and has more pulling power. Towing stability is very good so no problems there and up to now the car has been totally fault free. I have absolutely no regrets about buying our car though it's isn't the Grand Picasso it's the normal C4 Picasso,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

thanks ian mind nearly made up toss between vtr or exclusive, so much miss my old xsara picasso cheers john

Hi John,

I forgotto mention that the max noseweight is not good at only 60kg but we manage it no probem. As to which model to get I think that al the extra toys make the Exclusive worth buying but be aware that the Exclusive doesn't have a spare wheel,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.