Carver Motor Mover

torvil

Hello I have just purchased our first caravan privately which has a carver motor mover fitted. Hovever after trying to have a play with it, I cannot get it to work. I have checked the control box which displays a flashing red and occassional Amber light. I have perused through my documentation but cannot find the operating manual for the mover. I have scoured this site for faults but before messing or buying new parts I would like to read a manual. Could anyone assist me in pointing me inthe right direction of how I can obtain either a hard copy or online instruction manual for the mover?

Many thanks.

You may find some answers on Powrtouch website as the movers are similar

http://www. powrwheel. com/usefultips. asp?Go. ..p;St=&StID=

BMW X3 X Drive and Swift Challenger 580SE

Hi, Carver is now owned by Truma who have all the manuals on-line on their german website ( in English) Try www. truma. com

Cheers

Bernie

Disco 3 & Bessacar Cameo 625 gl

Thanks Bernie, I have downloaded, saved and read it. Unfortunatately I have read the information sticker on the front of the control panel which indicates that 10 red flashes followed by a pause suggests a sticking relay. Hopefully someone will enlighten me if the unit is repairable.

Thanks Bernie, I have downloaded, saved and read it. Unfortunatately I have read the information sticker on the front of the control panel which indicates that 10 red flashes followed by a pause suggests a sticking relay. Hopefully someone will enlighten me if the unit is repairable.

Sorry if my link was no use to you

I had a sticking relay on my Carver and when the van went in for service I asked about it

They replaced the panel at a cost of £200

BMW X3 X Drive and Swift Challenger 580SE