Isabella Magnum Awning

I hope it works on here, this is our new awning she is a beauty and only took three hours and 4 broken finger nails to get up lol The tension is not that great but hey it was getting to who gets what when we divorce stage lol. ..

She has a name because I am weird like that she is called Amityville after the house in the film lol pretty scary film so lets hope we don't start waking at 3 lol. .If you have seen the film please still visit when passing lol

We are not sure were the mud wall goes in or out either. Any advice would be brilliant on erecting at more speed or shall we just take a larger torch next time lol

I do like her though she is pretty. ..we just need to get some zip fasteners covers as it was very windy. .any one use these ??

I can not post my piture just yet but not sure why, I have made it lots smaller than any others, the smallest pix does I will try to find out, please help if you can Chrissie x

Sorry carman will try later I sent one to Ian's email the other day but he may have deleted it, you can send your email via pm and i will try that way for now x

Not sure why they are not uploading i have deleted past photos too, will try later x

Sorry carman will try later I sent one to Ian's email the other day but he may have deleted it, you can send your email via pm and i will try that way for now x

Not sure why they are not uploading i have deleted past photos too, will try later x

Hi Chrissie,

I've still got the pic but it won't upload 'cos it's too big,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.