Super Sirocco 2007

freddie

i have had a problem with clear water leaking under the toilet bowl its not a lot but i wonder if it

comes in through the top of the cassette door

or its me not being careful when filling the flush what i have noticed that on the under bed locker it has a eyebrow fitted

but no other locker doors have this any one know why

i have had a problem with clear water leaking under the toilet bowl its not a lot but i wonder if it

comes in through the top of the cassette door

or its me not being careful when filling the flush what i have noticed that on the under bed locker it has a eyebrow fitted

but no other locker doors have this any one know why

Is it clear water coming from the flush tank or is it coming from elsewhere? There has been talk on here of flush water leaking in. If you do a search then you will find it.

Regards

Lee

Please note that my opinions stated are those of an enthusiast not an expert and humble at that

2006 Hyundai Sante Fe towing a Coachman Vision 580/5

Freddie,

In my handbook, there is the following:

"Caution: If your toilet has its own flush-water tank, please make sure that yo do not travel with the flush-water tank that is too full. Do not travel with water in the toilet bowl. Failure to adhere to this noyice may result in water damage to your caravan or motor home."

A friend of mine used to travel with his flush tank full and was ok, but on changing his caravan to one with the latest Thetford type, has experienced water in his bathroom, and warned me not to fill the flush tank.

Thanks. ......Paul

Outfit - Sterling Eccles Solitaire + Vauxhall Antara SE 184 Auto

This has been a problem on Explorer group vans of late.

Seems some had eyebrows fitted, some didnt and like my 2007 chicken hut, sorry Compass, it had some on one side, none on the other.

Explorer know its been a minor problem and im sure they were offering eyebrows to concerned owners, though dont quote me.

In Consilio Sapienta

tn_gallery_1122_263_6791.jpg

thanks for the replys

just thinking back the last occasions this happend up in scotland it was raining as i was doing all the servicing chores so i have the door open on the cassette acess

and the water not a lot on the floor is clear not pink from flush not yellow from mis judgement her indoors try to pull that one on me

going local with the chicken shack this weekend so i will investigate further

thanks for the replys

just thinking back the last occasions this happend up in scotland it was raining as i was doing all the servicing chores so i have the door open on the cassette acess

and the water not a lot on the floor is clear not pink from flush not yellow from mis judgement her indoors try to pull that one on me

going local with the chicken shack this weekend so i will investigate further

I had "eyebrows" fitted to my external locker doors under warranty as they let water in but no problems now,

Brett

2012 Freelander SD4 HSE towing a 2007 Elddis Sunstyle GT 482