Easter Hols

dazkim

Hi all

Just wondered where you were going for the easter hols if you managed to book anywhere that is.

We are running a rally in derbyshire for 4 days anyone else going to a rally or caravan site.

If you are . .. have a good one.

CHEERS DAZKIM

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

Caravan Club Centenary site in the New Forest for us. Can't wait.

Andrew

5 days at my brother's in Stirling, then 5 days at a lovely CL in Cropton, North Yorkshire.

Janet and Jason xxx
Jeep Cherokee Limited 2. 0CRD (2015) towing a 2016 Swift Challenger 530 Alde

We've only once been away at Easter - terrible time to go away, all the roads are full of caravans!

We usually try to get a month away before Easter and then a month away afterwards - can't beat early retirement!

7th April till the 17th at Camping Memling just outside Bruge. with my birthday, on the 12th, right in the middle :D

Ford Kuga Powershift AWD. Bailey Senator Indiana Series 6

- can't beat early retirement!

:angry:

Ford Kuga Powershift AWD. Bailey Senator Indiana Series 6

We try to leave vanning on bank holidays to those who have no choice but we'll be going to Chatsworth for a few days in April.

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

Early retirement and still going away at Easter to thirsk Racecourse site.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Lydford CC Site between Okehampton and Tavistock for us this Easter. ......

Well from 27th March right through to 30th April actually. ...............sold my house and can't find another one.

Then it's on to either Bearsted CC site near Maidstone of the CCC site at Canterbury for another month or so. .........maybe even both sites.

The 'van will be getting a proper shakedown this year.

Edited by Martin63

2011 S Max Titanium Powershift

2011 Citroen C3 Picasso Exclusive

2011 Swift Conqueror 570 Special Equipment

'If I'd Been Born Thirty Years Later They Would Call It ADHD'

I try not to go away bank hols and weekends - all them working people with kids and dogs filling up the sites :D not early retired - just retired :lol:

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

Holland with Pratical Caravan(Eurocamp)

Found it hard to find site for easter, but managed to get the end 17th-22nd April at CC site Grafham Water, benefits of being retired is that one weeks more or less same as the next. :blink:

Brian

[color="#0000ff"][font="Arial"][size=1]Blue 07 X-Trail 2. 2 dci Aventura - Bailey S7 Provence-Truma original Mk1 mover[/size][/font]
[/color]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue '07 X Trail Aventura 2. 2dci, S7 Pageant Provence + Truma MK2 Original Mover, Blue Kampa Rally 390 Awning.

Well it looks as though we will not be upsetting anyone.

Nobody else seems to be going to Poolsbrook from the Tuesday after the Easter weekend.

Enjoy yourself, whatever you're doing

RAV4 Pegasus 534