Bailey Spare Parts

gordy

well my caravan was in for its first service last wednesday and it was found that one of my windows was needing replaced, and my mains distibution box which was overheating slightly was also needing changed, i brought the caravan home as i did not expect the parts for a while but today i got a call to say the parts are at the dealer.

so its a big thank you to bailey for a 5 day turnaround for the parts, that must be a record

2014 swift elegance 570 pulled along with a BMW X5 M Sport

hi gordy,

I wish I could say thhe same as I've been waiting nearly 2 months for a light switch! This is the first time Bailey have let me down and I could chase it up but I really don't see why I should. Looking at how Swift are performing I think Bailey could well lose a loyal customer when we change 'vans,

Regards,

Ian.

PS,

I have decided to chase this up and the person from Bailey couldn't have been more helpful so we will see what the problem is. I feel a bit happier about the situation now.

PPS,

I have just heard from Bailey's parts department, and they have admited a mistake was made (the mistake doesn't matter too much to me but I love the honesty) and the wrong part was recorded as defective so the new switch will be at the dealers within days. Confidence restored :D .

Edited by ian dunning

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.