Water Pump In Sprite Major 6

anth09

Something wrong here.

Assuming you leave the pump switched on ( assume you do ) then each time you open taps water should flow.

Suggest re-read manual and if still a problem contact the Dealer.

Woody3

2008 Swift Conqueror 540

Kia Sportage XS 2. 7 with LPG conversion.

Something wrong here.

Assuming you leave the pump switched on ( assume you do ) then each time you open taps water should flow.

Suggest re-read manual and if still a problem contact the Dealer.

thats what i thought, cheers

Hi Anth09,

Woody3 is correct, the pump (providing it has been activated via the control panel) will only turn on when it registers a pressure drop in the system (i. e. a tap has been opened). This process is automatic, and does not require any user intervention, other than ensuring a water source is available.

Ash

Swift Group Website: www. swiftgroup. co. uk

Swift Group Handbooks: www. swiftgroup. co. uk/caravans/handbooks

Hi Anth09,

Woody3 is correct, the pump (providing it has been activated via the control panel) will only turn on when it registers a pressure drop in the system (i. e. a tap has been opened). This process is automatic, and does not require any user intervention, other than ensuring a water source is available.

Ash

thankyou

Anth09.

No problem. Just as an after-thought, if your pump is running continuously, it may not be a faulty pump, but the pressure switch may need adjusting to a lower point. Your dealer should be able to confirm / undertake this quite quickly.

Ash

Swift Group Website: www. swiftgroup. co. uk

Swift Group Handbooks: www. swiftgroup. co. uk/caravans/handbooks