Rhyno Motor Mover

strike

Hi All,

I am new to this,has any body got or have had a Rhyno motor mover fitted to there caravan and what do you thing of them, are they good as the maine motor movers, any info would be grateful on this subject.

many thanks.

mark.

Hi All,

I am new to this,has any body got or have had a Rhyno motor mover fitted to there caravan and what do you thing of them, are they good as the maine motor movers, any info would be grateful on this subject.

many thanks.

mark.

I bought the up graded model and my mate fitted it last weekend. Haven't had much opportunity to test it much, but my mate was very impressed with the ruggedness of the motors. He normally assembles truck and bus chassis, so he is used to looking at components that are fitted onto such assemblies.

Only time will tell how reliable mine is, but the general reviews I have read were complimentary, otherwise I wouldn't have bought this make.

Jim.

Hi All,

many thanks.

mark.

hi Mark,

I haven't got one fitted but I've spoken to people who have them and they seem to be happy with them and there was no reprted problems,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

I bought the up graded model and my mate fitted it last weekend. Haven't had much opportunity to test it much, but my mate was very impressed with the ruggedness of the motors. He normally assembles truck and bus chassis, so he is used to looking at components that are fitted onto such assemblies.

Only time will tell how reliable mine is, but the general reviews I have read were complimentary, otherwise I wouldn't have bought this make.

Jim.

HI Wigandiver,

Many thanks for your info

mark.

hi Mark,

I haven't got one fitted but I've spoken to people who have them and they seem to be happy with them and there was no reprted problems,

Regards,

Ian.

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the info

mark.

• 3 weeks later...
Just hope and pray you don't have to call them out if there's a problem

Like i had too, because i had to wait 15 hours for the guy to turn up at my door, after a 5 hour drive.

Disgraceful service. ...... :lol:

In Consilio Sapienta

tn_gallery_1122_263_6791.jpg