Avondale Dart 510-5

trumpeteom

Bought a 2004 model just before Christmas, and have spent the day seeing how stuff works etc.

I'm hoping someone who has one can answer a couple of questions, just inside the door on the left there is a twin light switch, the right hand switch turns the light in the kitchen on. when I switch the left hand switch the red neon on the switch panel illuminates, but I cant work out what it turns on, can anyone 'illuminate me' (pardon the pun)

2nd question, how do I turn the external awning light on? or is that what the left switch just inside the door does.

thanks in advance

Edited by trumpeteom

Thanks, had a feeling that because nothing happened when I flick the left switch and I couldn't find the awning light switch, that perhaps the answer to both questions was the same ie the left switch was for the awning light, the awning light definitely doesn't come on, checked the bulb which looked ok, will try to get my volt meter on it and or change the bulb.

Edited by trumpeteom

Thanks, had a feeling that because nothing happened when I flick the left switch and I couldn't find the awning light switch, that perhaps the answer to both questions was the same ie the left switch was for the awning light, the awning light definitely doesn't come on, checked the bulb which looked ok, will try to get my volt meter on it and or change the bulb.

my bailey has an internal switch & a switch on the side of the awning light unit see if yours also has a switch on the light fittng

Do you have a alarm fob ? if you do it should have two buttons one for the alarm and one to remotely turn the awning light we have the same switch on our landranger and if the awning light is turned off via the fob the it will not turn on via the switch

Hope this helps

Al