Alko Tow Ball

carmitage

i have got the alko tow ball on my car which i tow a new van but my friend has just got a van but has no tow bar yet its a very old van and isn't a alko tow hitch would i be Abel to tow it home for him hope you can help thank carl

AUDI A5 SPORTBACK COACHMAN AMARA + NISSAN 350 Z

i have got the alko tow ball on my car which i tow a new van but my friend has just got a van but has no tow bar yet its a very old van and isn't a alko tow hitch would i be Abel to tow it home for him hope you can help thank carl

Yes. The ball is the same size, the neck is longer to allow for the ALKO hitch. Just make sure to clean the ball properly before you hitch up to your own van.

'I know' is just 'I Believe' with delusions of grandeur

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV 4H

Unicorn 4 Cadiz

Hi Carl,you should be ok to tow the van home for him, just make sure you fully degrease your towball when you get home so you dont contaminate

the pads on the alko stabiliser.

Swiftie.

Yes. The ball is the same size, the neck is longer to allow for the ALKO hitch. Just make sure to clean the ball properly before you hitch up to your own van.

thanks artleknock that was a big help i will clean it after with brake cleaner after

AUDI A5 SPORTBACK COACHMAN AMARA + NISSAN 350 Z

thanks artleknock that was a big help i will clean it after with brake cleaner after

Glad to be of assistance.

'I know' is just 'I Believe' with delusions of grandeur

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV 4H

Unicorn 4 Cadiz