Mother's Day Flowers

Guest John KS

Guest John KS

I used to work for a florist.

The best way to send your mother flowers is to phone the florist closest to her home. They will supply a much better assortment than they can with Interflora. Interflora are cutting down the amount of flowers in an assortment and charging much more.

Many florists have left Interflora because of that. Also, I understand that there is a scam about involving Interflora.

Edited by John KS

• 2 weeks later...

My sons mother in law is a florist and won't have anything to do with Interflora. Says they set all the prices and independants can do a better job cheaper.

I actually thought that Interflora florists were independant and just used the network to gain the orders. I knew they were more expensive but thought tthat was a sort of processing charge.

Seems that even old dogs can learn new things.

The opinions posted in this forum are not necessarily those of the author, they may have been influenced by the voices in my head.

Guest John KS
My sons mother in law is a florist and won't have anything to do with Interflora. Says they set all the prices and independants can do a better job cheaper.

I actually thought that Interflora florists were independant and just used the network to gain the orders. I knew they were more expensive but thought tthat was a sort of processing charge.

Seems that even old dogs can learn new things.

You are right. Interflora Florists are independents but they gain orders through being a member of Interflora. They do have to keep to the prices charged by Interflora but as I said before the value of the flowers is now very poor. That is why many of them are leaving.