New Van

Swiftcopper

Collected the new van on Wednesday and am an extremely happy bunny!!!!!

Now to unload the garage this weekend and take everything back to reload the van ready for its first trip on the bank holiday. Didn't have time to put the cover on it so that is going to be fun once we have sorted where everything needs to go.

Have opted to have Isabella enlarge our existing Ventura Atlantic to fit the Coachman as we have happy with its performance and really do not see any logical reason to spend £1500 on a new one when £270 will be just as good. Not even bother that the awning is green and the van blue!!!

Wonky - only difference between us is the tow vehicle, mine is a Nissan Pathfinder Adventura. See you around sometime.

Elaine, Diane and 6 5 7 5 4 rescued Yorkies
Nissan Pathfinder AventuraTekna followed by Coachman Laser 590/4 620/4
'Drives' a Pride ColtSport towing a doggy caravan when not driving the above outfit!!!

Trying to find the layout on Coachman's site but can't - is it a 2008 model?

jan B - A real crying shame is that the model has been discontinued :angry: I love the layout of mine - can't fault it really. Unfortunatley, Coachman are a commercial company and their market researchers say there is not enough demand for the layout and are hence concentrating on fixed bed layouts with a family six berth. I am gutted by this as it means if I want to replace my van I have to downsize or change makes - neither of which I want to do :unsure:

Swiftcopper - your car is an excellent choice - will have no problems towing your beautiful van :D How old is the van BTW, or is it an old stock new van?

Martin W

aka Wonky

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

Oops, should have read your other post regarding the age of the van - 2007 :huh: ;)

MW

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

Martin/Jan B

Yes we were gutted to find that Coachman took this model out of the range too. We specifically like the two wardrobes in the bathroom given the fact that we are sisters we need a wardrobe each!!!! LOL!!!!!

We are only benefitting from additional space as the 590/4 is a twin axle but has the same layout as the single axle Archway Barnwell (Swift Challenger 520) we traded in.

We have been really lucky in getting this van as the previous owner had to give up due to a serious health condition only months after buying the van from Broadlanes and from the excellent condition of the van it definately appears that they only used the van once maybe twice as the only 'usage' appears to be the kitchen sink, which following Broadlane's valet is almost brand new now.

Martin,

Have a look through the caravanfinder site, its where we found this one and there were several on there when we looked around the 12k mark.

Elaine, Diane and 6 5 7 5 4 rescued Yorkies
Nissan Pathfinder AventuraTekna followed by Coachman Laser 590/4 620/4
'Drives' a Pride ColtSport towing a doggy caravan when not driving the above outfit!!!