Kia Sportage 2007

RoyH

Just had 20000 service today and this has revealed that the rubber bushes in the front arms are coming away from the metal. To be replaced under warranty, but still seems a strange thing to be happening at low mileage. has anybody else had or heard of this problem?

Kia Sportage with Sterling Europa 460

Just had 20000 service today and this has revealed that the rubber bushes in the front arms are coming away from the metal. To be replaced under warranty, but still seems a strange thing to be happening at low mileage. has anybody else had or heard of this problem?

Hi Roy I have a Kia Sportage 2006 due to go in for servicing soon I will ask them to check this out. I've only done 14,000 but will let you know the outcome, let us know the comments from your service people.

Stu

Bailey Pegasus 534 KIA Sportage previous Caravan Bailey Pageant series 5 Champagne 2006.

Hello Lancer. The receptionist didn't seem too knowledgeable technically. I'll see if I can have a word with the Service Manager when they do the work, booked for 24th. In then meantime when I get a decent dry day I'll crawl under and see if I can spot these.

Hello Lancer. The receptionist didn't seem too knowledgeable technically. I'll see if I can have a word with the Service Manager when they do the work, booked for 24th. In then meantime when I get a decent dry day I'll crawl under and see if I can spot these.

Do you have more than your fair share of speed humps &/or potholes? I suppose either could be a contributing factor, but as you say, it's not something I'd expect after 20k. My Omega's were changed at more like 120k ;);)

Lunar Delta 520/2 towed by Omega 3. 0 Elite

We got to about 22k in our 05 Sportage (One of the first of the latest shape), before we P/X'd it last year. We had no problems at all - ours was the 2 litre petrol. .........are all the ones that have had the problem the oil burners? Just a thought. ........

2011 S Max Titanium Powershift

2011 Citroen C3 Picasso Exclusive

2011 Swift Conqueror 570 Special Equipment

'If I'd Been Born Thirty Years Later They Would Call It ADHD'

Thanks for replies. I put this on the Kia Forum (World Wide) but have had no response, so can't be a widespread problem.

I'll update when the job is done (24th March).