Bearsted Cc Site

We spent 2 nights at Bearsted as its only a few miles from our storage site. The wardens there were welcoming and helpful in the extreme despite our numerous mistakes and questions.

However, I got the impression that Mike thought that our real names were Mr. & Mrs. Bean by the end of our stay :D

Now a Swift motorhome owner.

• 4 weeks later...

Good new site, though not as close as blackhorse farm would prefer as a stopover for the ferries anytime.

In a recent survey it was found that 1 in 3 politicians are as bent as the other two. One Of Cols CT NinjasNinja.gif

We spent 2 nights at Bearsted as its only a few miles from our storage site. The wardens there were welcoming and helpful in the extreme despite our numerous mistakes and questions.

However, I got the impression that Mike thought that our real names were Mr. & Mrs. Bean by the end of our stay :D

Mack

We stayed there some years ago, well before it became a CC site. I wanted to try it this year before our crossing but Margaret felt it was too far out for the time of our crossing. Just out of interest do they have any overnight facilities like Black Horse Farm? Quite a few people stay on the services at junction 8 which is only a stones throw from Bearstead.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Mack

We stayed there some years ago, well before it became a CC site. I wanted to try it this year before our crossing but Margaret felt it was too far out for the time of our crossing. Just out of interest do they have any overnight facilities like Black Horse Farm? Quite a few people stay on the services at junction 8 which is only a stones throw from Bearstead.

David

I wasn't aware of any overnight facilities.

Now a Swift motorhome owner.