Old Caravan Photo

southcoastsounds

Tom,

Saw this caravan a couple of years ago in same location.

Its a BIOD and the model is I think a Bambi.

The BIOD was made in Hengelo, Holland and BIOD in Dutch is 'Beter Is Ons Devies' which Google translates as 'Better is our motto'.

Nearby to the BIOD I stumbled upon the late Derek Jarmans (film maker) house with its incredible garden.

This is a wonderful area of Kent and although very bleak, Dungeness is a must place to visit.

Rob2

post-11123-1236705165_thumb.jpg

Tom,

Saw this caravan a couple of years ago in same location.

Its a BIOD and the model is I think a Bambi.

The BIOD was made in Hengelo, Holland and BIOD in Dutch is 'Beter Is Ons Devies' which Google translates as 'Better is our motto'.

Nearby to the BIOD I stumbled upon the late Derek Jarmans (film maker) house with its incredible garden.

This is a wonderful area of Kent and although very bleak, Dungeness is a must place to visit.

Rob2

Rob2

Thanks for that - we also looked at Prospect Cottage this weekend. Its a great place.

Tom

www. southcoastsounds. org. uk

--------------------

Hi,

Thanks for the picture, I love the look of the 'van, what a good restoration project it could make,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Hi,

Thanks for the picture, I love the look of the 'van, what a good restoration project it could make,

Regards,

Ian.

DSC02589.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

DSC02591.jpg

DSC02592.jpg

Sorry for the delay in posting but I've been learning how to use photobucket. Saw this caravan on a site near Amsterdam. It was owned by a young English couple who had been attending a Dutch caravan rally. So you're right, it would make a good restoration project.

Gordon.

Nissan Qashqai 1. 6 dCi (130 PS) + Avondale Rialto 390-2

At those sort of prices it's almost driving over to Dungeness and offering them a few hundred quid for it!!!!! :P