Best Glue Adhesive For Seam Tape?

Fenester

Does anybody now a good glue for sticcking back internal wall board seam tape in Lunar vans. Mine lifts at both sides "crescent like" and this is quite unsightly particularly in the bathroom area. I need a glue that will stick then back and also one where I can clean excess glue away easily from the adjacent wall board.

Has any body else had this issue? I have replaced the tapes once but the new ones dont stick properly either.

Does anybody now a good glue for sticcking back internal wall board seam tape in Lunar vans. Mine lifts at both sides "crescent like" and this is quite unsightly particularly in the bathroom area. I need a glue that will stick then back and also one where I can clean excess glue away easily from the adjacent wall board.

Has any body else had this issue? I have replaced the tapes once but the new ones dont stick properly either.

Double sided "Sellotape".??

Hi

I had trouble with wall board tape with my Lunar, the problem is if you glue them they peel off again. The best way is to buy D molding from your local dealer, The backing strip is stapled to the wall boards and the cover strip neatly clips over the top hiding the staples. Of course you can seal the molding with a little silicon. A permanent fix.

Sandy

Hi

I had trouble with wall board tape with my Lunar, the problem is if you glue them they peel off again. The best way is to buy D molding from your local dealer, The backing strip is stapled to the wall boards and the cover strip neatly clips over the top hiding the staples. Of course you can seal the molding with a little silicon. A permanent fix.

Sandy

Good suggestion I will have a look and see how much it is.

Building on your idea how about UVPC "D" moulding from a window supplier; light and easy to work with and only pence for 3 meters?

This lunar tape is seriously naff is it not?

Does the tape not stick back down when you run a warm iron over it?

A Fiat Doblo camper and a Lunar Ariva 2019
grace my drive.

Does the tape not stick back down when you run a warm iron over it?

Don't know, did that work for you then ?

Hi

I would not completely blame Lunar over the naff tape, the main problem is with the supplier. When I suggested to my dealer using a warm iron to re-stick the tape he said that it will only work as a temporary fix, he suggested new tape or replace the tape with D molding.

Sandy

Don't know, did that work for you then ?

Worked for me on several vans.

A Fiat Doblo camper and a Lunar Ariva 2019
grace my drive.