Gaslow Products

Guest Surfer

Guest Surfer

I saw an advert and thought I would look at their website. Seems good as cylinders are cheaper to refill etc and you can have automatic changevoer so no need to get soaked changing cylinder over. I then looked at theri price list and immediately shut down the web page. :o To have two cylinders fitted with auto chnage over is probably in the region of about £400 which means in order to justify it we would need to be using a hell of a lot of gas over several years. I think we will rather convert to BP Lite!

Guest Surfer
And the cylinders HAVE to be replaced at 15 years old !!

I saw that also. I would imagine that you would have to virtually live in your caravan full time for several years just to break even plus the cylinders are not of the lightweight variety. At least Calor only charge £25 deposit the same as BP. It is a wonder that any one has them fitted into their caravan never mind finding a garage with your caravan in tow to fill up. Not a good idea for a seasonal site!

uterly gob-smacked at the prices --- £1. 25 for 2x washers !!

makes you wonder. .

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club

I believe their main market has been motorhomes - for those camping wild at cooler times of year, I can understand that it might make economic sense - but not for most.

When we had mobile clasrooms (still there 25 years later) they were equipped with 2 large gas cylinders and auto change over valves

The empty cylinders were replaced with full ones on a regular contract /service basis

BMW X3 X Drive and Swift Challenger 580SE

Guest tyke65
uterly gob-smacked at the prices --- £1. 25 for 2x washers !!

makes you wonder. .

That's not bad - it's £6 for one wash at my local garage.

Oh. WashERs. Sorry.