Site Night Vouchers Expiring

hvan

Hi all,

I have four site night vouchers due to expire on 31/3/09, is it okay to trade these here. Seemed a bit daft to put them in the classifieds. Can any one make use of them, it would be nice to have a couple with longer expiry in exchange.

Cheers

Nigel

Hi all,

I have four site night vouchers due to expire on 31/3/09, is it okay to trade these here. Seemed a bit daft to put them in the classifieds. Can any one make use of them, it would be nice to have a couple with longer expiry in exchange.

Cheers

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

They're not transferrable but it appears that some are put up for sale on Ebay. I don't know about on here, why not try mailing Gordon and ask him?

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Thanks Ian,

When I phoned barclays, they would not exchange them, but said I could let someone else use them.

Thanks Ian,

When I phoned barclays, they would not exchange them, but said I could let someone else use them.

Hi,

I think that's fair enough. I would do you a swop but we're out if vouchers at the moment,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

I think its best only to redeam the number you need, when you need them.

If only I had a crystal ball!

If only I had a crystal ball!

It only take a couple of days to receive them after you request the vouchers, are you saying you book CC sites with less than a weeks notice?

Swift Challenger 490

Sorento + Fabia to help the Sorento up hills!

It only take a couple of days to receive them after you request the vouchers, are you saying you book CC sites with less than a weeks notice?

Obviuosly not visiting our area, at the weekend then :D !,

Regards,

Ian.

What are these please ????

Free site night vouchers for CC sites. Based on the amount of spend on a CC credit card.

Brian