Tv Arial

TommyG

Hello there

On the old forum someone had mentioned about a Good TV Arial

I think it was called Magic Circle is anyone still using them.

I have never seen them ( Maybe thats why they are called magic :D )

for sale anywhere. ..

What kind of price are they and do you think they are any good.

Happy Caravanning

TommyG

we have always used the Magic Circle, and always had a great picture, in fact they are few and far between to find, so I went and bought another one. Just in case we have a problem with the one we use at the moment. Our local electrical shop sells them,

Shiba. :D

We were talking about this yesterday - see here:

http://www. caravantalk. org. uk/forums/index. ..topic=2222&st=0

13887[/snapback]

Hi Bob

Thanks for that info Bob will maybe check ebay

Was asking in a shop this afternoon they said they sold their last one over a week ago and did not know if they were getting any more in.

TommyG

We used the Magic circle several years ago and the reception was mixed (sometimes great at other times non existent). It depends where the TV is situated and what direction the signal is being received from. Being of aluminium construction the signal can find it "difficult" to penetrate the side wall of the van.

Give me an external Ariel on a pole with a 12volt booster, it has never failed us.

We used the Magic circle several years ago and the reception was mixed (sometimes great at other times non existent). It depends where the TV is situated and what direction the signal is being received from. Being of aluminium construction the signal can find it "difficult" to penetrate the side wall of the van.

Give me an external Ariel on a pole with a 12volt booster, it has never failed us.

14060[/snapback]

So it's not only me who has problems with magic circle inside the van.

Guest Lenny

I use my magic circle in the van, on the shelf at knee height next to the TV. Never had a wavy line, squigggle, scrunch or likewise. Been perfect everytime.

We had one. ..............OK if you like your caravan looking like a 70's throwback!!!!!

We were told by a TV shop when it did not work in Norfolk that the status ariels on the top of most caravans are in essence simply a higher powered magic circle. ...

I don't know but I have found that the status ariel manages to work in Norfolk!

We had one. ..............OK if you like your caravan looking like a 70's throwback!!!!!

We were told by a TV shop when it did not work in Norfolk that the status ariels on the top of most caravans are in essence simply a higher powered magic circle. ...

I don't know but I have found that the status ariel manages to work in Norfolk!

14238[/snapback]

Norfolk is very poor for TV reception,especially on the North coast. We were at Wells and the signal was useless with the standard Status rig. :(

Archived