caravanCRAIG

Hi all, Just got a 2006 compass rallye 636 . We are looking forward to getting out at easter with it but need some advise on a few issues first.

Im not big into forums so please forgive me for any mistakes i make along the way.

My 1. issues are gas bottle related .

2. Any good caravan accerory shops in the northwest uk

3. TV aeriel on the van.

Im not 100% sure if i should be putting this forum in the Explorer threads,But i cant seen to post new topics in there.

Anyway i hope this gets the ball rolling. :unsure: I will go into detail once i get a thumbs up im in the right place.

see explorer thread as i have just been able to post new topic.

Craig.

Edited by caravanCRAIG

Im not 100% sure if i should be putting this forum in the Explorer threads,But i cant seen to post new topics in there.
Welcome to Caravan Talk caravanCRAIG.

The reason that you could not place your first post in the Explorer section is that all forums outside of the welcome section are restricted to approved members only. Now that you have made one posting, your details have been checked and you should have been approved. See the T&Cs at the top of the board. Hopefully you will now receive the answers you desire regarding your caravan.

Regards,

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Hi all, Just got a 2006 compass rallye 636 . We are looking forward to getting out at easter with it but need some advise on a few issues first.

Im not big into forums so please forgive me for any mistakes i make along the way.

My 1. issues are gas bottle related .

2. Any good caravan accerory shops in the northwest uk

3. TV aeriel on the van.

Anyway i hope this gets the ball rolling. :unsure: I will go into detail once i get a thumbs up im in the right place.

see explorer thread as i have just been able to post new topic.

Craig.

Hi Craig,

It would help if you could be specific as to your problems :D . But whatever your problem there are some helpful people on here so keep asking,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.