Best Price On The Purpleline Mover?

ashtons99

Ive decided that in terms of my requirements the purpleline is the best option (the full motor mover not the wind long jockey wheel) it seems well made and i like the effortless wind in cross actuator rather than the back breaking system on the powrtouch etc.

My question is where is the best price. Ive got it down to homestead caravans at £585

Has anyone found any better price or additional discounts.

Best price I could find too and excellent service. Ordered after lunch one day and delivered 0900 following morning.

Only one niggle, manual needs updating and lacks torque setting for main chassis bolts.

They can send you a video which is very useful and quotes torque as 40 ft lbs.

The pain involved in swinging on a socket wrench to engage the motors onto the wheel with the cross actuator bar system. Ive had 2, both of them were a pain to engage

I use my telescopic wheel wrench to apply the cross actuator - the extra length makes light work of it!

why not get the powertouch with the power actuators. Had them retro fitted to mine last year & they are great.

I got mine fitted with Powractuator after having the Carver manual one for 7 years

Never regretted it for a second :D

My friend had the Reich wind on which he really likes but he had to buy a more powerful cordless drill to get it all the way on without using the brace

BMW X3 X Drive and Swift Challenger 580SE

Hello

Hope all are well, I purchased a e-go caravan mover from Homestead caravans the service I got was great and got a free cordless drill. Plus I think the cheapest on Purpleline Mover.

Thanks Stephen

I got mine fitted with Powractuator after having the Carver manual one for 7 years

Never regretted it for a second :D

My friend had the Reich wind on which he really likes but he had to buy a more powerful cordless drill to get it all the way on without using the brace

Hello

Hope all are well, I purchased a e-go caravan mover from Homestead caravans the service I got was great and got a free cordless drill. Plus I think the cheapest on Purpleline Mover.

Thanks Stephen

How about a quick review on the Ego mover steve, your the first person ive found to have one