I Need A Spare Wheel - Any Suggestions

bilk

Hi All

I should say firstly that I know I could order one from Bailey, but I thought I would pick your brains as to where I may be able to get a cheaper one, I dont mind second hand I just need it as a just in case

Thanks in advance as I am very new to all this

It is a New Bailey Ranger 540/6 by the way

Bilk

Hi All

I should say firstly that I know I could order one from Bailey, but I thought I would pick your brains as to where I may be able to get a cheaper one, I dont mind second hand I just need it as a just in case

Bilk

Have a look here,, http://www. towsure. com/category/6839-_Cara. ..heels_and_Tyres

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

Hi All

Bilk

Open your Yellow pages and look under caravan breakers. Or obviously there's also Yell. com ;)

That's where my spare came from and it looks as new. Inspect it before you hand over your hard earned, for cracks etc & how old it is - you'll find a 4 digit number on the side, first two are the week of the year it was made & the second two are the actual year.

Lunar Delta 520/2 towed by Omega 3. 0 Elite

Hi All

Bilk

I have an un used one sitting in the shed. Bought it for our previous 2006 Ranger if you're interested?

Ford Kuga Powershift AWD. Bailey Senator Indiana Series 6

I have an un used one sitting in the shed. Bought it for our previous 2006 Ranger if you're interested?

Thanks for the replies eveyone

ScoobWRX will you tire fit my van? I would assume it would but as I say new to this. I am in the North East so would need to get it posted. If it does fit do you want to send me a message with a price?

Many thanks

Bilk

Edited by bilk

Thanks for the replies eveyone

ScoobWRX will you tire fit my van? I would assume it would but as I say new to this. I am in the North East so would need to get it posted. If it does fit do you want to send me a message with a price?

Many thanks

Bilk

Hi My tire size is 195/70 R14L196N though got no idea what that means. ..does anyone know?

Hi My tire size is 195/70 R14L196N though got no idea what that means. ..does anyone know?

So if you are in the north east, are you up as far as Boston or Washington DC !

Radiotwo

Steve - Land Cruiser Amazon Auto + Pageant Series 5 Champagne

The match between car and caravan is perfect in accordance with a mix of European standards. However, according to the British Towing Code the percentage (loaded caravan / kerbweight tow car) is 49%.

Hi My tyre size is 195/70 R14L196N though got no idea what that means. ..does anyone know?

Don't forget that rims come in different flavours too, some have 4 holes & some have 5. You also need to check the offset is the same too, ie how far the rim sticks out relative to the mounting face of the rim, expressed as ETxx (German for something or other)

Lunar Delta 520/2 towed by Omega 3. 0 Elite

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Andy B @ Mar 3 2009, 08:56 PM) 235598[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Don't forget that rims come in different flavours too, some have 4 holes & some have 5. You also need to check the offset is the same too, ie how far the rim sticks out relative to the mounting face of the rim, expressed as ETxx (German for something or other)

Einpress Tief. ....pressing depth . ...my German technical training courses being recalled :rolleyes:

And rim width needs checking. ....4J. ...4½J. ..5J . ...etc.

Edited by beejay

That's too subtle for some!

Hi Roger

Still no one has twigged yet !

Radiotwo

Steve - Land Cruiser Amazon Auto + Pageant Series 5 Champagne

The match between car and caravan is perfect in accordance with a mix of European standards. However, according to the British Towing Code the percentage (loaded caravan / kerbweight tow car) is 49%.

Hi Roger

Still no one has twigged yet !

Radiotwo

Hi,

Maybe they have ;):D,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Is there a joke? Boston & Washington, DC = north east USA as opposed to Boston, Lincs. (hardly north east U. K.) and Washington, Co. Durham (and that gives my age away but my mum was from Co. Durham and my grandma from Washington.)

Is there a joke? Boston & Washington, DC = north east USA as opposed to Boston, Lincs. (hardly north east U. K.) and Washington, Co. Durham (and that gives my age away but my mum was from Co. Durham and my grandma from Washington.)

;)

. .......not forgetting Toronto and New York, both in this area.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Sorry Bilk the one I have is 185/65 R14 <_<

Ford Kuga Powershift AWD. Bailey Senator Indiana Series 6

It does give your age away Washington has been in Tyne and Wear for 30 years

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

I'm about to change my tyres size 195 70 r14 n someone said ok to put on s rating ??

does that sound right ??????

Just changed mine, pagent champaign ok'd by Bailey to 185/80/r14 (avon AV AV4 8PR 102P) from www. tyre-shopper. co. uk £50 fitted

Edited by TD 42